Chatterbox LXXX - Quibilah

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: Chatterbox LXXX - Quibilah

Postby suffolk » February 23rd, 2018, 9:43 am

Dennis ... maybe they insured it for 12 months before the tax ran out in May ......?
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby liketocook » February 23rd, 2018, 10:37 am

Good morning everyone,
Bright and very cold here but looking at the forecast it looks as though the worst of the "Beast from the East" is escaping us. I hope any affected Wildies are snug and don't have to venture far if the weather closes in. :hug:

Apart from cleaning out the bird feeders I've not much planned for today which suits me just fine. Last night myself & a couple of committee members met at mine to look at finance and the meeting went on later than I thought so I'm tired today.

I've nothing exciting planned in the food department either, I think dinner will be a freezer rake of some description :)
liketocook
Registered

Postby suffolk » February 23rd, 2018, 10:46 am

We've decided to head out to a farm shop in the countryside to stock up on the makings of some 'cold weather meals' and make sure the car battery is fully charged up for the low temperatures they're promising us. Brrrrrrrr!!!
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Cheezy_Jazzy » February 23rd, 2018, 11:08 am

Morning all :hug:

My tumble dryer was delivered before half nine this morning :bounce: unfortunately I now cannot get at the washing machine from inside the house I have to go out through the front door, unlock the gates and go through the back door. I have one heck of a draught coming through because of the inner back door being open as the dryer is in the way grr. Tonight when hubby gets home I can catch up with doing bedding washes, towel washes and general washing.

I should explain that I have had no kitchen for nearly four weeks, no running water in the kitchen for nearly three weeks. We had subsidence which has been repaired so that was nine days of workmen. One night with no floor in the kitchen. My dining room is a temporary kitchen!
ImageImageImageImage
Cheezy_Jazzy
Registered

Postby StokeySue » February 23rd, 2018, 11:24 am

That does not sound like fun CJ
But at least there is some light at the end of tge tunnel

Must stop watching the Olympics and do something, the shopping to be precise

Have a good day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Cheezy_Jazzy » February 23rd, 2018, 11:44 am

StokeySue wrote:That does not sound like fun CJ
But at least there is some light at the end of tge tunnel

Must stop watching the Olympics and do something, the shopping to be precise

Have a good day everyone

I'm watching the Olympics too, really enjoying it. On my Nintendo wii I have curling as a game on one of the discs, I am going to have to dig it out and play it. Actually I don't think I can get at the drawer without moving stuff. I am so looking forward to the kitchen being finished and I can have my downstairs back.
ImageImageImageImage
Cheezy_Jazzy
Registered

Postby dennispc » February 23rd, 2018, 12:17 pm

suffolk wrote:Dennis ... maybe they insured it for 12 months before the tax ran out in May ......?

That makes sense, so presumably he'll have to do something in April. More scary, he drove off in it this morning with his arm still in plaster - unable to bend at elbow. I hope nothing goes wrong, as it's other people who may get hurt.
Every day is a good day, it's just that some days are better than others.
dennispc
Registered

Postby smitch » February 23rd, 2018, 1:08 pm

You can report untaxed vehicles on the government website https://www.gov.uk/report-untaxed-vehicle. I reported one of my neighbours a few years ago and their car was towed away. They didn't know it was me who reported them thankfully as they'd annoyed a lot of people in the street!
smitch
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » February 23rd, 2018, 1:38 pm

We've had a few cars apparently dumped out the back here in our parking area. I check tax whenever I see one. So far they've all been taxed! So I phone our letting agent to find out if they know who they belong to. It's usually our landlord!
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » February 23rd, 2018, 1:47 pm

Back from the airport, Deb bought proper sausages and bacon at M&S so I think that it is Sausage and Mash for supper tonight, a rare treat :drool:

Deb bought back a copy of the Order of Service, for the celebration of my aunt's life. One her flower paintings was reproduced for the front of the booklet, she had exhibitions and sold her paintings. There was a very good attendance at the service which was held at one of the Woodland Burial Grounds.

I have been summoned to check the swag on the kitchen table :D

Moira
When life gives you lemons, make sorbet
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » February 23rd, 2018, 2:38 pm

Hello! :wave: What a treat Moira!

Glad that the various 'celebrations of life' that people have been to and Suffs anniversary celebration went well. I heard this morning that a dear school friend in Australia married her female partner of 28 years yesterday due to the change in the law there now allowing gay marriage. A very happy and long-awaited celebration for them. :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: to all kinds of celebration - and hope that CJ will soon be celebrating order in the home!

Went to SW this morning and am doing odd jobs this afternoon. It's cold but not as bitter as yesterday when I couldn't get warm even after the heating had been put on and I had two thick woollies etc. I hope you can manage to keep yourself warm Tezza. I hope that the Beast of the East doesn't come here - i'm leading a field trip on Sunday. The forecast says it should be about 4C with little chance of rain .. thankfully we'll be in a small country town so can go and have :mug: quite easily if required.

There's a lot of veg to use up in the fridge - I think some sort of stir fry is on the cards for supper :chops: .
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby suffolk » February 23rd, 2018, 2:42 pm

Back from visiting a farm shop about 12 miles away ......... I've been there before and knew it was a good one with a very good butchery so we have stocked up on meat and veg etc ... it also sells a lot of other grocery items so we only needed to do a tiny supermarket shop ... and we've given the car a good run out to charge the battery up as we've hardly used it just lately, filled up the petrol tank and had lunch in the farm shop's café.

http://www.goodiesfoodhall.co.uk/

Now The Beast from the East can do its worst ........ we will not starve even if we don't leave the house until summer arrives !!! :lol:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » February 23rd, 2018, 2:48 pm

I am will have reorganize the herb and spice cupboard, Deb returned with things like Yuzu extract, this will require a total clean out which it probably needs anyway. The Smoked Paprika will stay out on the big rack as I like the retro label.
Did I mention that she bought decent chocolate back with her as well.

moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Sloe-Gin » February 23rd, 2018, 2:59 pm

I've been to take my DiL's mum shopping, as her car is off the road. Ages ago, she asked me to do a pic of her dog from a very blurry photo. Think black dog, in black car, wearing black sunglasses. Yes, quite! Well, I tackled it freehand' at art group yesterday, having tried it once before, with rather ghastly results. This time, after about 3 hours' work, I was happy to frame and give it to her. She is delighted!

Sabbie feb 18.jpg

I have just finished this little dog as a lot in a charity auction

Beckie Jordan Max.jpg
Eat, drink and be merry
Sloe-Gin
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » February 23rd, 2018, 3:03 pm

Suffs, I really like the look of those sausage rolls. I'm not even a huge sauasge roll fan :chops: :chops:

Moira sounds like a real treasure chest. Don't eat it all at once ! Perhaps i shouldn't be telling you but Hotel Chocolat do mail order!!
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby StokeySue » February 23rd, 2018, 3:17 pm

Glad all the celebrations have gone well :cocktail:
Out to celebrate BFF's birthday tonight, then as she is staying all weekend, I have been out food shopping and splurged on nice fish and meat :hungry: :hungry:

Better go to the veg shop though...

Have a good afternoon
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby aero280 » February 23rd, 2018, 3:27 pm

There's no reason to stop you insuring an untaxed car. Heck, the insurance company will be taking your money, so they don't care.

But I don't think you can tax an uninsured car. The DVLA as a government agency has some semblance of control...
http://www.saabtechtalk.com/
aero280
Site Admin

Postby cyprusmoira » February 23rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Ratatouille wrote:Perhaps i shouldn't be telling you but Hotel Chocolat do mail order!

I do wish that you had not told me about that :o
Loved that cool dog S G :aww:

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » February 23rd, 2018, 3:53 pm

Sloe - how talented are you? :kneel: I can see why you are pleased with them! :tu:

This morning when I scooped out the debris in one of the litter trays, each kitten quickly decided to jump on my back so that they could leap up onto a rather high shelf to explore the variety of pot plants, candles and three framed family photos. I meant to at least lay the photos face down in case they could get up there without using me as a step ladder but really didn't think would manage it and forgot. This afternoon proved me wrong! Dishevelment amongst all the items plus one photo on the floor with smashed glass! So there I am, sweeping up shards of glass, scooping photos and other items up and hiding them in a kitchen cupboard. Oh how that brought back memories of cat carnage! I think they'll quickly realise - have cats, have destruction. :lol:
Shame really because they have a pristine interior but not kitten friendly IMO, but would be cheeky me rearranging their personal belongings while they are away!
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby dennispc » February 23rd, 2018, 4:37 pm

aero280, I thought having an untaxed car invalidated the insurance but apparently not. However, no doubt if you did have an accident the insurance company would challenge any pay out.

In searching I discovered that since June 2011 it has also been an offence to keep an uninsured car on a driveway or in a garage unless you've sent in a SORN.

You may have guessed it - our neighbour has a huge camper van on his front garden.
Every day is a good day, it's just that some days are better than others.
dennispc
Registered

Postby liketocook » February 23rd, 2018, 6:24 pm

Lovely pictures SG :)

Good evening everyone,

I'm alternating between :evil: :evil: :evil: and :lol: :lol: :lol:

After much prompting from assorted family members, I got myself organised to apply for a "Blue Badge". You can "do it online", ideal thought I so various documents found, scanned and uploaded, application form filled in and payment submitted. It took a wee bit of time but was easy enough. Got through to the final screen and you have to print the whole blinking lot off including the uploaded documents and uploaded photo.... What was the point of having to scan and upload these when you could just have copied/printed them straight off....
Another case I feel of Local Authorities not quite getting the hang of the digital age..... :rolleyes:

Anyhow rant over ;)

I'm now cooking Sunday dinner for family this weekend (my sister was going to but is chasing her tail car hunting after hers died the other day so I offered). My nephew's gf is pesce so I always seem to end up making something with salmon so for a change I'm going to make a big shepherdess pie with savoy cabbage alongside and lots of onion/mushroom gravy. Should be just the thing for the cold weather :)
liketocook
Registered

Postby aero280 » February 23rd, 2018, 6:55 pm

Our local council is still like that. I was directed to their website when I wanted to apply for my bus pass. All you could do there was download the documents to post to them, including a signed photograph. Even though my photo is registered on the government site and is used for passports and my driving licence...
http://www.saabtechtalk.com/
aero280
Site Admin

Postby TeresaFoodie » February 23rd, 2018, 7:35 pm

I had this sort of frustration recently when I tried to update the address on my driver's licence online. I only wanted to change the address to where I am now like I did last time I moved, for free, but now they want my passport number. I don't have one. I couldn't get past that screen. I think my photo card photo needs updating, but so frustrating when you think you've finished the task only to be sent back round to the start.
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby liketocook » February 23rd, 2018, 9:01 pm

It's those little "digital" things that are sent to try us - aka organisations pretending to be digitally up to date but in reality playing lip-service to it :x
liketocook
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » February 23rd, 2018, 9:34 pm

Good evening everyone :wave: :wave: :wave:

I left home this morning at 10.15 to go to Zumba, then lunch with the girlies at the Dogs Trust, followed by an afternoon trip to the cinema to see 'Finding Your Feet' .... billed as a feel good film, and it certainly was :tu: The various stars have been punting it round the tv programmes and I can thoroughly recommend it. A fantastic cast with Tim Spall, Celia Imrie, Imelda Staunton and Joanna Lumley. I described it on facebook as 'Sex and drugs and rock and roll' for the discerning mature woman. The next film I am keen to see is 'Book Club' .... about guess what ? A book club - where a group of mature woman review 50 Shades of Grey ! :o ;) :lol: It looked a hoot - can't wait. I eventually got back home at 5.45 ... cold and tired. Bed beckons soon :wave:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby liketocook » February 23rd, 2018, 9:38 pm

Sounds like a good day out Patsy, both these films sound fab :D
liketocook
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » February 24th, 2018, 6:35 am

Yep, me too - right up my street....

Our fiends were late - should have ben 7pm but he missed his train from London so it was just after 8pm when they arrived. All curries were precooked so everything went in the oven except for me cooking the rice. The world was put to rights and it was good to catch up with them. He has been very helpful in the past on he land deal front. I think we were all shattered and they left at 12.15am. We cleared up and put food away. Mr. Z had brought out a bottle of Metaxa and was slurring his worms. I think he may have a sticky head this morning !

Other fiends are coming round this morning to collect € from us in exchange for £. They want to view the build so far, she also loves Grand Designs ! Because of this coming cold snap, the pouring of concrete (due Monday) is being delayed for a week. The builder wants to polish the concrete and can't do this in such cold weather.

We collected the conservatory furniture I won on Ebay (well, all except the 2 seater settee) yesterday, it is a nice sturdy set. I washed ironed and replaced most of the seat covers and they have come up well. The cats are very interested in the new additions. Our bricky will bring the 2 seater settee on his truck (he lives where it is located) as it just won't go in our car.

Not a lot planned for today, I might sweep the chimney if it is not too cold out (we have a backplate on the chimney for access). Then it is quiz night tomorrow.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » February 24th, 2018, 7:30 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, order has been restored in the cat world, the dog was not so upset.
I waited for Deb yesterday at Timi beach, next door to the airport. It is an official beach, it has a life guards hut, very quiet at this time of year and has a splendid view right across to Cape Aspro. There were a couple of other vehicles there probably waiting for the same flight as we all moved off at roughly the same time. However the was one driver who came there to eat his lunch, after putting his litter in the bin he disappeared down a bank, came back with a fistful of leaves, to make last nights salad.

Deb was telling me that our cousins house was v splendid. They moved out for seven months whilst major alterations were in progress. There are now white carpets everywhere, all bedrooms are en suite but thing that impressed me most is that if get up to go to the loo in the middle of the night, a couple of small lights automatically turn on in the bathroom

Moira :mug:
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby icelesley » February 24th, 2018, 8:22 am

Good morning wild ones. SG lovely pics, you are so clever :kneel: Today is chilly but no frost. According to the weather report it should be colder than Norway by tomorrow, then we can expect snow next week :rolleyes: Today I have found a washing mountain again :twisted: I am sure OH saves it up somewhere until there is two baskets full then brings it all out :lol:
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » February 24th, 2018, 9:32 am

Morning all

Bright sunshine but cold this morning with a frost. Kittens checked. I watched boy cat climb the front of the larder using the horizontal handles as a ladder. Clever aren't they, cats? My dad's on his way for a visit. The kettle is at the ready and a couple of sultana scones for us to share with some of his brother's redcurrant jam. I'm showered but no time to try and tame my unruly locks which still need a trim so the baseball cap has had to come out. The weather looks kind enough for a walk later. :grin:

Have fun folks!
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby liketocook » February 24th, 2018, 9:48 am

Good morning everyone,

Bright, sunny but very cold out here this morning but it looks as though it could be a decent day as long as you are well wrapped up.

I need to get myself organised aka stop noodling online while drinking coffee and get myself showered and dressed. ;) I've lots of veg chopping to get done for the huge shepherdess pie I'm making as I want to cook it today so it just needs popping in the oven tomorrow. :)

Foodwise, I've no idea what my plans are for today yet. I'll decide when I know what my son is doing this evening.
liketocook
Registered

Postby suffolk » February 24th, 2018, 10:07 am

Good morning all :D :mug:
I came downstairs to find the small amount of h*wk I'd planned to do this morning had been done :luv: As OH is cooking supper this evening the most I have to do in the kitchen will be to poach his eggs on toast for lunch. I shall watch the last little bit of the slipping and sliding show and knit ........... but first we're off to the garden centre for the birdfood we didn't get yesterday

SG :D :tu:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » February 24th, 2018, 10:42 am

Morning everyone :wave:

Not a nice day here. It was sleeting first thing so Mr R was very noble and shot off to town to collect a big order from the butcher as they are on holiday until just before Easter. I've had to take over the freezer next door as well as my own. It could be a wise move because the meteo is looking fairly dire for the forseeable.

Stay warm everyone.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » February 24th, 2018, 11:06 am

That is one cheesecake made, we will have a slice each tomorrow then will freeze the rest, I have found that it freezes well in slices. The spice shelves have been sorted and the elderly items chucked out, there is a strong smell of cinnamon here.
Prawns are being defrosted for tonight's Chilli Prawn

cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby StokeySue » February 24th, 2018, 11:16 am

Good morning
Loveley sunny day here but cold
Out last night for lovely Iberian food at Eyre Brothers, friend hasn't woken yet!

Moira, is a view of Cape Aspro good for a headache?
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » February 24th, 2018, 11:34 am

Morning all! :wave: It's probably been on for ages but I discovered this morning that James Martin is now running an almost identical programme to Saturday Kitchen on ITV during the same time slot . What a cheek. I am a bit tired of that format anyway but think the bit of Saturday Kitchen I saw was the better of the two today.

You've got quite a production line going Sloe Gin! All lovely too and amazing for the short time you have been doing it. I am sure that recipients are delighted.

I'm looking forward to seeing "Finding Your Feet" but unless it's on for weeks will probably have to wait until it is available for viewing elsewhere. In these days of being able to see what you like when you like it is so annoying that films are often only on for a short time at the cinema.

Colder today and the wind looks quite strong. Sunlight is the only saving grace. I have been putting off going out but need a walk and to go shopping so had better brave it. I am so looking forward to going to Australia.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » February 24th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Deals have been done ! Coffee and HM choc/nut cookies had, visitors have been impressed with the build and have now departed. Mr. Z. is struggling today !!!!!! Self inflicted, serves him right. When he finally surfaced I asked him about the red stuff in the bottom of the brandy glass, Was it port??? No, he did not have port...... and then he remembered he did..... :rolleyes: No wonder he looks jaded today, and moving very slowly.... :rolleyes:

Sloe you are sooo very talented - deeply envious, you make those woofers come alive. :luv:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby scullion » February 24th, 2018, 12:59 pm

Anyone heard from Mary lately?
scullion
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » February 24th, 2018, 1:05 pm

The sun is blazing so ended up having my walk very over dressed but it was pleasant. If I nip out again it will definitely be flip flops! Just discovered a Poundstretcher I didn't know was just past Lidl. Not much in there tickle my fancy other than Pontefract cakes - 325g for 69p. That's my recycled Yankee candle jar filled to the brim. Now the trick is not to eat them all too quick!
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » February 24th, 2018, 1:19 pm

StokeySue wrote:Moira, is a view of Cape Aspro good for a headache?

Ho ho :D Aspro means white, the headland is white limestone. I think that salicylic acid tablets were one of the first mass manufactured white tablets hence the name.
The next headland is Cape Gata, the Cape of Cats so called because of the Monastery of St Nicholas of the Cats, according to tradition the cats caught snakes. The monastery is still there.

I was wondering about Mary, too

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby suffolk » February 24th, 2018, 1:42 pm

cyprusmoira wrote:I was wondering about Mary, too

Me too ... it's been a while since we heard from her ... she's not posted since Christmas but she did visit in January. Don't want to hassle her and make her feel she has to contribute here if she's fully occupied with life where she is now ..........
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » February 24th, 2018, 2:35 pm

I have been wondering about Mary too. I need to go over to Stroud soon and always think of her when I go that way.

It's such a glorious day. I did the shopping then stopped off at a local park for a quick walk round. The sun has removed any chill and the day had a lovely spring feel with families out and about and spring flowers and buds all in abundance. Have come home to no water - my punishment for not volunteering to help out at work today :lol: . I have logged in from home to see what the problem is and think it may be off for some time. The kettle is empty, luckily I have some small bottles of fizzy water left over from Christmas as like many people, I had a combi boiler fitted and lost the tank of stored water which could be boiled at times like these :rolleyes: . I knew I'd regret it.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby suffolk » February 24th, 2018, 3:00 pm

I hunted out the reel of garden fleece and was just going out to give the fig tree a duvet to fend off the Beast from the East, when OH took the reel out of my hands and did it for me .... the bird feeders have all been refilled too :luv: I'm watching the slippery slidy people :D Billy Morgan :kneel:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby StokeySue » February 24th, 2018, 3:24 pm

Billy Morgan :luv: :hi5:
Yes, I was wondering about Mary too
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Sloe-Gin » February 24th, 2018, 6:14 pm

Back from da big city of Liverpool and the Terracotta warriors.
Only 10 of them, but superb to see and a whole load of amazing artefacts. Only small groups at a time, so you have plenty of time to browse

Terracotta warrior and horse.jpg
Eat, drink and be merry
Sloe-Gin
Registered

Postby Suelle » February 24th, 2018, 8:20 pm

Sloe-Gin wrote:Back from da big city of Liverpool and the Terracotta warriors.
Only 10 of them, but superb to see and a whole load of amazing artefacts. Only small groups at a time, so you have plenty of time to browse

Terracotta warrior and horse.jpg

Only 10! I was expecting a larger exhibition. I was thinking of trying to see this, but as the journey, at least one overnight stay in Liverpool, and the entry ticket would cost well above £100, it might not be worth it for only 10 warriors. :o
Suelle
Global Moderator

Postby TeresaFoodie » February 24th, 2018, 9:08 pm

I will tell my dad about the Terracottas as he plans to cruise through Liverpool for the first time this year on his narrow boat with wife and pooch. I am very jealous as I was watching John Sargeant cruising through Albert Dock last week on TV and I can't believe the only one time I have been to Liverpool was to watch a Liverpool v West Ham match at Anfield in the eighties. The city looks very appealing now and this could possibly be right up my dad's street. :tu:

Cheeky kittens have sussed out how to work the TV remote control. When I went over there this evening, there they were, curled up together on the sofa, TV on. They weren't even watching it. Must have just wanted a bit of background! :lol: How funny, and whatever next??? :lol: Obviously one of them has simply trodden on the remote on the coffee table during a crazy play. Upon instruction by text from owners, yes please switch the TV off and put remotes in cupboard along with the photo frame that they broke! Ah, the entertainment never ends!

Settling in now with The Voice. Oh, Olly..... :luv: :lol:
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » February 25th, 2018, 7:55 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, disaster with the cheesecake. I eased the cake out the tin I could see that the biscuit crumb base was damp, I either did not wrap the foil around the cake tin properly or put too much water in the roasting tin, most likely both. When I tried to remove the cake tin base everything collapsed. :o The remains of the cake have been put in a container, it is being referred to as Deconstructed Cheesecake and I am thanking my lucky stars that I had not made it for a special occasion :rolleyes:

I have Radio 5 live on, their Olympic team had been out to various eating places, some of their more adventurous members are trying local recipes including American Army Base Soup. It turned out to be a lovely broth with noodles, dumplings and Spam :!: They reported that it was delicious except for the Spam, that had been introduced to the country during the Korean War.

cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » February 25th, 2018, 8:08 am

Shame about the cheesecake Moira. (Been there, done that). :oops:

Have had a lovely dog walk. It was freezing but I was well wrapped up. Saw loads of redwings. Is this the time for them?

Very good ODI on Sky at the moment - England v New Zealand. Even Stevens.
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby icelesley » February 25th, 2018, 8:10 am

Good morning wild ones. It's a very frosty morning here today. Snow is forecast for Tomorrow :rolleyes: if they have got it right.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop